A Free Landing Page Generator and the Secrets to Winning on Yours!
Hello Fellow Affiliate Marketers! This article will teach you some secrets on building a great Landing Page! Also at the end of this article we will provide you with a website that's a free Landing Page generator! Sounds good huh? Well lets get started!
Landing pages (sometimes known as squeeze pages) are one of the mainstays with affiliate marketers looking to build a list and make product sales.
Marketers who do not understand or use landing pages are either uninformed, lazy or don't know how to build one correctly. The concept of landing pages, list building and affiliate sales go hand-in-hand.
And, while some may be lazy, many simply either don't know about it or don't know how to build one.
Whats the purpose of a Landing Page?
Landing pages, while related to sales page, are not trying to sell anything.
They are honey to visitors and often minimalist in design, stripping out many elements of web page design in exchange for a sharp focus on a product or service.
The main purpose of a landing page is to get the visitor to either Buy your product or Leave the site. There is no other information provided beyond this point. There are no distractions, just these two options.
So what's the hook that gets the consumer to buy the product?
Avoid the mistake of giving them too much information. It's a balancing act. You want to give them enough information to take action.
If you want to get them to subscribe to your eNewsletter or eZine, give them enough information and list the benefits they will receive for subscribing. If you give them an incentive to sign up, like a free report or eCourse on how to do something, then don't go beyond that point.
Landing pages are built for one reason and one reason only.... to make a sale.
This seems like it may be too much work....
Creating a landing page is easy. Here are some basics to get you started:
Before you read on the tips to get you in position, we'd like to provide you with the FREE landing page generator website!This way you can have the tips to follow while youre building your landing page!
Click Here to Start working on the Landing Page generator!
- Avoid putting multiple fonts into your landing page. Keep it simple with the body copy.
- Avoid Times New Roman like the plague. Offline printing loves it and it is easy to read. Online, it only causes eye fatigue.
- Cluttering up your page with an assortment of fonts is confusing and annoying. You want to keep distractions to a minimum. Use one font of the body text and one font only.
- Sans serif types like Arial and Verdana are best.
- Use standard fonts in the body. Remember people are looking at your page with all kinds of browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Flock, Netscape and more. Different browser will return different fonts based upon what is in the person's system. Everybody usually has Verdana, Arial and Times.
- Keep text copy readable. Standard size is always "2". Text should be dark or black on a light or white background. Black text on a white or slightly off-color white is always preferred.
- Make links stand out and make sure they are easy to find. Buried in a paragraph that is two miles long is not considered easy to find. In fact, you should never have an extremely long paragraph in your copy anyway.
- Avoid confusing your visitor with copy that doesn't lead straight to a link and a call-to-action. You want a customer who reads your copy and clicks on the link. If they don't understand clearly that you want them to do that NOW, they might not do it.
- Links should be in standard colors:
-- Unvisited Link - Underlined in blue
-- Active Link (on mouse over) should be red
-- Visited Link - Purple
These colors are understood by everyone. Avoid changing the color scheme because it might distract the visitor from taking action.
Other factors to take into consideration include: color scheme, adequate white space, page width and height, page theme and the Call to Action.
The Call to Action is one of the most important parts of your page. It should be a no-brainer, but often new marketers forget to clearly spell out instructions on what to do next. You must ask for the order, whether it is a name and email address or a click to buy a product. "Buy Now" or "Sign up Now" are effective calls to action.
If you put all of these basic tips into action, your landing page will be both effective and build a list or increase sales immensely.
This concludes our article on the Landing Page Generator and Landing Page Secrets!If you have any questions or any way we can improve this article, please use the Contact Us tab and speak what's on your mind!